How to Get Started

Airway Management licenses to fully independent commercial dental laboratories that are committed to the growth of the TAP. We do not license dental practices who have in-house laboratories.

Our customers have two choices in purchasing TAPs from Airway Management, either as a TAP manufacturer who can fabricate TAPs in-house or as a TAP distributor who will use the TAP Lab (Airway’s in-house lab) as their TAP manufacturer. If you choose to be a TAP Manufacturer and and are located in or will sell products in the USA, you are required to register your facility with the FDA and any other regulatory authority that monitors medical device manufacturing. If you choose to use the TAP Lab then registering with the FDA is not necessary. All customers will sign a license agreement with Airway.
Contact Airway for more information or to request a license agreement.